Lismore Memorial Park
Australian Cemeteries Index Online Data
The first cemetery in the town of Lismore, this cemetery was closed in 1950 and became a memorial park in 1980. All the headstones were relocated to an area at the rear of the park and placed in rows. A plaque has been erected at the front of the cemetery with a list of names of those buried in unmarked graves within the cemetery.
This data has been transcribed and is included within this site.