Location: On the Queanbeyan to Captain's Flat Road. 24.2
klms from the Queanbeyan Court House. St Thomas Anglican Church
was built between 1872 and 1874. The cemetery dates from 1840
when Owen Bowen a pioneer of the area died. From death certificates
located the cemetery also has burials of other religious denominations.
Catholic section and Presbyterian section. Only a few headstones
are located in these sections.
Names on Headstones/plaques:163