Mitcham St. Michaels C/E Cemetery
Torie's Grave Photos
|Petitions by local residents resulted in two acres of waste lands of the Crown (section 884A) being granted to the Lord Bishop of Adelaide and his successors for ever upon trust to be laid out as a burial ground for deceased members of the Church of England. For 100 years the Cemetery was under the care of the Parish of Mitcham. In 1953 it was conveyed to the Synod of the Diocese of Adelaide. It is now administered through the North Road Cemetery at Nailsworth.