Morphett Vale Scotch Cemetery

Morphett Vale


Online Data
Online Data
Dead Search
Headsone Photos



The cemetery was originally associated with St Andrew's Church which was built in 1853. Despite the conversion of the original church to a school the cemetery was still used by the congregation which had, for religious reasons, built the John Knox Church in William Street. The original Church was destroyed by fire in 1858. The cemetery contains the graves of many of the original settlers of the district.



Photos by

These pages were produced by P.Applebee ©2005