"Old" Port Augusta Cemetery

Flinders Tce

Port Augusta

Online Data



Was located where Braddock Park is today.  It is not known when this cemetery was opened but closed in approximately 1883. Most of the Cemetery records were destroyed in a fire in the Town Hall in 1944.

A small number of headstones were relocated to the current Carlton Parade Cemetery - this is the list of those located there.



Information by

These pages were produced by P.Applebee©2007