"Old" Westside Cemetery

Caroona Road
Port Augusta

Online Data

Dead Search
Headsone Photos

 

The old Westside cemetery was located on Caroona Road and approximately opened in 1880. Most of the Cemetery records were destroyed in a fire in the Town Hall in 1944, so the only records we have is from information obtained from only a very few headstones that were still existing. (Some headstones are still existing on the site however, this cemetery has been fenced off to the public due to dangerous condition of the ground).


 
Information by

These pages were produced by P.Applebee©2007